Dealing with a property heldin a trust and determining whether to improve, sell, or rent the property can be a daunting task. If you need assistance in determining a property’s value, housing options, or contemplating whether to sell or rent a property that is held in trust, the Serafini Buettner Group can help. Our Group specializes in trust and probate property sales. In last decade, we have had the opportunity to assist many families, fiduciaries, attorneys and bank real estate trust managers who are dealing with issues related to properties owned in a trust and housing needs for seniors.
Whether you need a personalized comparative market analysis reportof the property, advice on determining what needs to be done with a property for someone to age in place safely, or evaluating selling options of a property, the Serafini Buettner Group can be your resource.
Our Group can assist you in determining answers to pressing questions like:
- What should we do to maintain a property held in a trust that is vacant?
- What type of modifications should we do to the house to help our parents stay safe?
- What should be done with the property if the residents are moving to a care facility?
- Should we keep the property and turn it into an investment property or sell it?
For a complimentary consultation regarding your family’s real estate needs, please feel free to contact us directly. Working with family properties, and dealing with the decision of moving a parent to a care facility, active senior residence, or adapting the residence, so the residents can age in it safely, takes experience and sensitivity.
For all of those reasons, please do not hesitate any further, and contact us to discuss your individual situation.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN WORKING WITH THE SERAFINI BUETTNER GROUP ON TRUST ESTATE SALE:
– Weekly updates
– Feedback from showings and open houses
– Confirmation of advertising activities and results
– Weekly telephone and e-mail updates
– Unique marketing and advertising approach in order to ensure the most activity and showings
– Skillful negotiations
– Detailed attention for a smooth escrow
Due to a high number of trust properties our team has worked on, the Serafini Buettner Group developed a4-Step Process to Selling a Trust Property:
- Listing paperwork completed;
- Personal and family items removed and distributed;
- Assessment of items that will be sold, donated, or need to be disposed of;
- Contact estate sales and donation organization for timelines and assessment of items.
- Grounds clean up;
- Haul away of items/trash;
- Repairs completed;
- Interior painting completed;
- House andcarpet cleaning;
- Staging if appropriate;
- Photography, marketing and advertising materials completed;
- Launch of property on the market for sale.
- Full marketing plan completed.
- Broker caravan,
- Open house/estate sale;
- Sales process management,
- Closing and successful completion of transaction,